Fiber Storage Snowshoe
The snowshoe fiber storage clamp is a element for storing the cable reserve in the connections when aerial fiber optics
Rackets storage system for fiber optic cables, are designed to become the safest method for the reservation of overhead lines, by the distribution of weights, the protection of the cables against radio of curvature and greater resistance to wind forces, which protected the network of costly damages and interruptions.
The racket fiber storage clamp is an element for storing the cable reserve in the connections when aerial fiber optic installations are made. It can be placed directly with the accessories.
Made of high impact UV resistant thermoplastic resin.
- Fully dielectric to incorporate reinforced thermoplastic clamps
- Utilize self-aligning Direct Attach mounting brakes
- Can be used with wood, steel or concrete poles
- Figure “8” storage pattern prevent twists in the fiber sheath when stored cable is retrieve for use
- 2 Pairs of plastic cable holdes
- 6 Plastic safety straps
- 4 Screw with washer and lock nut
- The plastic racket for cable storage offers the following features:
Very light and compact, it perfectly compensates for the weights and minimizes the stress to which the fiber optic cable is subjected in an aerial installation.
By its design, the effects of wind rolling are reduced.
Unlimited system in the amount of cable stored, proportional to the distance between rackets. Channel that allows multiple stacking and cable passage up to 4 times per racket.
- The racket system generates in the cable the pattern figure of “8” that avoids macro curvatures in the cables and sprains in the central reinforcement member when it is stored. Smooth finishes, harmless to the cable.
- It withstands high and low temperatures, as well as the effects of weather.
Availability of hardware for installation in ADSS structure, Figure 8 or directly to steel cable. (Both fittings fit multiple cable and steel diameters respectively.)